Wednesday 1 July 2009

Land Of The Gods... Mini Offering

This is a little story all about how my life got twist-turned upside down...


I hope you’re as interested as I am by this tale (see above for example)



Once upon a time I woke up in a and not so far from here, caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realised just how goddam sexy I am... then I pretty much went on to live my life as an extremely attractive individual. The End x

I’m evidently running out of stuff to do here T_T Basically I just dyed the centre of my hair (was started to feel too conformist, we all know I’m more hardcore than the average man) – only left it in for a few mins though so that it’s tinted more as opposed to dyed, just so work can’t dine out on it. Think it turned out pretty much alright? I sincerely apologise to anyone negatively affected by the above pics; signature pose below ¬.¬

No comments:

Post a Comment